Monday, April 13, 2015

Week #65 President Obama in Lima

I may have lost all sense of fashion in Lima, but I haven't lost my sense of humor!


Sorting clothes...

Tarde Blanca





Did you know President Obama visited Lima this week?






Not much time to write, but know that I'm doing really well!  This week a couple from Utah came to our ward and I tried speaking to them in English and I couldn't do it. It was so weird, I was thinking in Spanish and trying to translate the words back into English. I'm officially completely immersed in Spanish. I don't know how I am going to be able to talk to my family for mothers day?? Stella you may have to translate form them, haha!

Other things... we are collecting clothes to deliver to the poorest part of our area. Its going to be really cool to donate all of these clothes to the families there because a lot of people really need them! You know I can't do anything without having a little fun so we had a fashion show as we were sorting.

I have three months left and my goal before my mission was to read Jesus the Christ and the bible in Spanish.Hopefully I can finish them off in the next couple of months.

Sorry that I dont have more... but love you tons!
Hermana Huish



No comments:

Post a Comment