Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Week #67 Things are looking up








Hi everyone! 
I know last week my post was a little bit... well sad and depressing. It is true that we pass through tough spots and difficult weeks in the mission. Missionaries constantly experience ups and downs. But something the president told me is that even though we have trials it is our faith that will get us through the hard times. This week I am feeling so much better. Thank you all for your prayers, they help!

We had transfers and Hermana Luna was moved to San Fielepe. I am training a new missionary! I was hoping and wanting to train. I would like to be able to give all my knowledge to a new missionary. My “daughter” (that’s what we call our trainee’s) is super cool and is from Paraguay. She is so loving, caring and sensitive to the spirit. She is a recent convert and was baptized just a year and a half ago. She has a very strong testimony and her enthusiasm for the work is evident in her positive attitude. Contacting people is one of her strengths.  She has a special touch when first getting to know people and has the ability to reach their hearts quickly. This was a super spiritual week for both of us. We had a lot of success and found people who really desire to change.

Love you all,
Hermana Huish


No comments:

Post a Comment