Monday, January 19, 2015

Week #53 Good week, Sad day




Hello family.
So wow this week went really well, we worked with a lot of less actives and I'm happy for that. However, yesterday I received some  really sad news about one of my previous companions, Hermana P. She was my companion back in October. We went through a lot together. My President told me I was put with her for a reason.  Hermana P had a very difficult life, lost both of her parents, lived on the street  and has a very dark past. She struggled. At first It was hard but we worked through things and had good moments and bad moments as companions. She went home in November and she had no one. She didnt have parents. She had no one to take care of her. She lived alone. Last night I received the bad news that she was found dead. I cant even explain how I have been feeling, I really still am in shock and don't know what more to say. But please keep in your prayers for the little family that she does have or anyone else that was close to her like I was. She was a tough girl but had come a long way and changed so much. I will always have a special place in my heart for the Sister P.
Love you lotsss and see you soon!
Hermana Huish



Hermana P. is the dark haired girl in all my pictures below...






No comments:

Post a Comment